Wednesday, 28 January 2015

W7 In the Buff Eyehadow Palette

Hi,
I picked this palette up well before christmas when my local pharmacy had them on offer for €7 instead of the €10 they usually were. 
I'd heard a lot about these palettes being great dupes for Urban Decay's Naked palettes and I didn't see myself shelling out for one of those anytime soon so I thought I'd give this one a go.


 The "In The Buff" palette is a dupe for the UD Naked 2 and it's the one I was most drawn to because of the shades.
 The range of colours means that it's perfect for day or night time looks so it's a great all rounder. The fact that its all warm browns and gold tones means I love it even more.
 There's actually only been a few days that I haven't used this since I got it.


The pigmentation is great in all the colours, even the three matte shades and these are usually the hardest to get right. I've experienced very little to no fallout while using these whether it's with a primer or not.
 L-R : Buff ( Matte), Camel, Sand

L-R: Dust, Chocolate (Matte), Topaz 

L-R: Earth, Storm, Silk


L-R: Wave , Thunder, Onyx (Matte)

With 9 of the shades being shimmers the addition of three mattes are a welcome addition. A matte brow, transition and black really are great to have in a palette.
There is a double ended brush included, which wasn't the worst I've used but I do prefer my own.
This "In The Buff" palette is a dupe for the Naked 2 but they also have "Lightly Toasted" for the Naked 1 and "In the Nude" for the Naked 3.
I've seen these palettes priced  from €6 to €10 in various pharmacies around Dublin but you can order them from Cara Pharmacy Here for €6 plus postage.
For the price point and quality you get I really do recommend it.
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't got around to reviewing these palettes, absolutely my favourite and thanks to you! I agree the pigmentations are surprisingly good, just love it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fantastic! I'm picking up the In The Nudes one next payday :) Hope you're not too cold in Canada!

      Delete
  2. This palette looks really good :) They shadows looks really pigmented, great for the money!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful quality for the price! Thanks for commenting!x

      Delete
  3. this looks fab, it's a hard brand to get up north :(
    www.passionsandpreening.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I thought it would've been widely availible there.. There's always ebay or Amazon, but it's not the same :( x

      Delete
  4. Surprised at how pigmented these shades are. Didn't expect such good quality from W7!
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was quite surprised myself, even though i'd seen them on blogs. For the price it's amazing!Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete