Wednesday, 7 January 2015

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara

After a very long break I'm finally getting the time to blog again, and I'm so excited to be back and to see what 2015 has in store for blogging.
I received this mascara in the swap I did with Shireen from Reflection of Sanity before Christmas, and like I said then this has been in my rotation of mascaras since. I'm somewhat of  a mascara junkie..


I enjoyed using this mascara when I first received it but it's getting better and better as it's drying out for me. I do prefer dryer formulations though but it just works better. 
It's quite wet to begin with and it can be easy to end up with clumpy lashes if you're not careful, but give it a few weeks and it's very easy to work with.

 No Mascara

One coat of mascara
It's not the most volumising mascara I've ever tried even if it is marketed as one but it gives my lashes lots of length and separation which I actually like more. The wand is easy to hold and the comb grabs the majority of the lashes itself, it's just the inner corner ones you have to wiggle your way into.

 It's pigmentation is great and I didn't find it flaking or smudging onto my glasses when  had watery eyes which is a major plus.
It removes easily with any cleanser I use or eye makeup remover, so no panda eyes the next morning!
From what I can see this mascara isn't available in Ireland but it is available on Ebay for around €12 if you wanted to give it a go.
What's your favourite brand for mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment