Tuesday, 28 October 2014

imPress Nails: The Halloween Edition

In the past few years as I've gotten more into makeup, I've enjoyed Halloween more and more as I can do something totally crazy and out of the box with my makeup. This year however I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I know I want to make a effort in some way leading up to it.
This is where imPress Nails* come in. 

For someone like me who is hopeless at nail art these nails come in so handy. There's no faffing about with glue or anything, just use the prep pad that comes with it, peel off the back and stick them on.


I received three sets and I love them all.

Total Witch

Supernatural

After Midnight


The detail that they have is something I really like.
They claim to last up to a week and as long as you're careful they will. I applied the Supernatural set on Friday night and they lasted through packing and unpacking over the weekend until Monday night so I think that's very decent.

There are 6 designs in total which include
 Midnight Black- black block colour
Hot Blooded- Black Background with yellow cobwebs and skulls
Rager-A Neon Orange set

These are retailing for €4.99 (half price) as they are limited edition for Halloween.
They can be found in Dunnes Stores and the majority of pharmacies.
Will you be giving these a go for Halloween?

*These were sent for review to me-however that has not affected my judgement or review of them.

6 comments:

  1. I love the After Midnight one, very pretty.
    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You could wear them all year round if you wanted too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! They are so pretty. They are so perfect for Halloween. I would love to try this out for the party that I will be attending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For only €5 you can't not! you should find them easily enough too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I personally have never tried nail stickers before as it probably would come flying off after 5 minutes with little tyke. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. these ones do actually stay on very well, I was quite surprised myself to be honest as I've tried ones in the past that were hopeless!

    ReplyDelete