Wednesday, 17 September 2014

My Autumnal Makeup

Hi guys,
I thought I'd show you what i've been wearing almost everyday for the past fortnight or so.
I do change up different bits of it like lipstick or the eyeliner but this is the basic look.


 I start with my eyes first by putting a layer of NYX jumbo pencil in French fries all over the mobile lid and a little into the crease.
I then pat on the rose gold shade from my Catrice eyeshadow quad in Never Let Me Go all over it. This makes it so shimmery, It's not too disco ball though I think. I then blend the mid brown into the crease to give my eyes a little more depth. I sometimes skip this as I have hooded eyes so you don't always see it anyway.
On days where I wear eyeliner I use my Ted Baker felt tip eyeliner to draw a very small wing. If I'm not using eyeliner I trace across the lash line with the definer shade from the green side of wet n wild comfort zone palette.


I apply my foundation (currently the Catrice Nude Illusion) with my Real Techniques blending sponge.

For lips I do change it up every day but I've been loving wearing the Wet and Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in Lady is a Vamp patted on and blended out my lip. I love using this because as the day goes on I can easily apply more to bring it to a more night time look or just keep it sheer for daytime.


Blush is usually my Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlscent* Pink.
*Not a typo,it's the way it's spelt on the packaging..which I'm fairly sure is a mistake..
Brows are done using Soap and Glory Archery in Love is Blonde and then that's me done for the day.

 What colours do you like to wear in Autumn? Would you try this look out?



6 comments:

  1. I love Catrice, need to try this one out. My HG foundation that I've put the Hourglass aside for is the All Matt (there's another misspelling on a label for you) Plus, but I'd love to try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely foundation I think, maybe not my HG as I do prefer a dewy finish, but I still love using it :) I hope you like it! Let me know what you think if you do try it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eye makeup and I use the Wet N Wild Balm Stain too and LOVE it! Super moisturizing :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! And the Balm Stains are so good! Need to pick up a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, the makeup looks gorgeous on you, I really like it! Must try to hunt down the Balm stain, it looks lovely!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding them in Canada! And thank you! Hope your settling in well in Canada!

    ReplyDelete