Wednesday, 6 August 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag

Hey guys.
So I thought it might be nice if you could see what I actually carry around with me on a day to day basis.
If I have done any reviews I'll link them down below and the rest of the items will probably get full reviews in the near future.
Catrice BB All Round Foundation- review here.
NYX HD Concealer in Yellow-Brightens up my undereyes wonderfully.this was €6.99
L'Oreal concealer in Sand- good all round concealer. on sale for €2.00
Sleek Contour Pallette -review here.
Wet 'n' Wild blush in Pearlescent pink-pigmented and long lasting and the colour is just beautiful. this is around the €4.00 mark i believe.

Wet 'n' Wild Colour Icon palette in Comfort Zone -review here.
Essence Liquid Eyeliner- review here.
Essence I Love Stage eye shadow primer-this was less than €4 and i think it's really good.
Catrice Eyebrow kit-I've repurchased this more times than any other eyebrow kit. It's pigmented and the colours are spot on.
Catrice the Giant mascara- review here.

This is the makeup bag in it squeezes into :

I got my make up bag in Penneys just after Christmas and I think it's so cute.
I love the quilted fabric and the little bow on it. You can fit a surprising amount into it as well.
It was €4 and it's holding up really well for it being so inexpensive.

There are always 5 or 6 lip products rolling around in my bag but that changes so often. But there's always a lip balm with SPF, a nude lipstick, a pink lipstick or a red lipstick.
So there you have it. Any of these items in your make up bag? Or have you any recommendations to switch up mine?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the sleek contour palette too, lots of other great picks in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big mirror always comes in handy too :) thank you! x

    ReplyDelete