Saturday, 2 August 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

I've seen this doing the rounds on Youtube and I thought it might be a fun blog post to do so here it is.
Everyone who wants to do it is tagged :)
There are eight questions in this and I don't know of there are different variations so i'm taking the questions from Siobhan at letzmakeup's video.

You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
I don't actually own any high-end foundations yet so I'm gonna go with my No. 7 Instant Radiance one for that and then my Catrice BB all round foundation as my drugstore choice.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would probably ignore it.I think it's the safest thing to do definitely as you don't know how she would react.

Your not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Probably Essence's long lasting lipstick in Wear Berries. It just makes me feel nice.

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years.How would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Probably not dye my hair from light blonde to jet black. I then used to punk it up a bit by wearing this bright magenta eye shadow all across my lid and not bother to blend it. I thought it looked great but looking back it was disastrous.

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut but they mishear and give you a pixi cut. Do you
 A: Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical.
B:Cry in the chair and then things get awkward.
C:Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would probably cry in the chair. I unfortunatley have no grasp over my own emotions so it would end up being very very awkward knowing me and it would be horrible.

Your friend surprises you with a four day city break. Which 'do it all' Palette do you bring with you?
I would bring my Wet 'n' wild Comfort Palette with me. You can make so many different looks with it and it's great for either daytime or night time looks. 

Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. what is the one product you really hope is safe?
The makeup wouldn't bother me as much. It would be my brush collection that I would be more worried about as I've spent more time and money building that up. None of my make up would be that difficult to replace compared to my brushes as it is all drugstore items.

Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition
Do you 
A:Just pretend you haven't noticed
B:Ask them to repurchase it
C: Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I don't think I'd do any of the above really. I would ask them what happened to it and see if we could come to some sort of agreement but I wouldn't demand they repurchase it and I definitely wouldn't do the same thing to something of theirs 

No comments:

Post a Comment