Friday, 15 August 2014

Soap and Glory Archery

So like with Barry M this is my first time trying anything from Soap and Glory.
I know most people would start with all their bath paraphernalia but I went straight to the makeup section.
This little guy drew me in as soon as I saw it and five minutes later he was mine.

I had seen a few reviews on but not as many as I'd seen for their other products so that also made me want to try it. And guys, it's love.
The pen is such a great idea for a brow product.I know other brands do them but I would consider them 'high end' and unfortunately I haven't won the lotto yet. It's so easy to use and it looks natural which I love.
I'm not sure just how long it will last before or if it dries out but I'm storing it pen side down just in case.
It looks like just like natural hairs when you apply it using little strokes and the colour of it is lovely- not to reddy or brown. It's perfect to fit in with my blonde hair.

The pencil end is nice as well. It's quite waxy but I find that this is better for me personally as I won't go overboard and have a very hard outline which can sometimes happen with other brow products I use.
the end result us a nice defined brow that doesn't look drawn in.

Pen on top half pencil on bottom half. You can see just how fine the pen goes.

Staying power has to be noted as well. I work in a very hot kitchen for between eight and 10 hours and this little beauty stays put the whole time. I'm pretty sure it's magic.
 It's now my holy grail brow product and I don't think I could be without it.
I picked this up in Boots for €13.00. A little on the pricey side for me but well worth it

Have you tried this product? Have you any recommendations for me to try next from the brand?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any S&G makeup apart from whatever came in the big Boots Christmas offers - great that you like it so much, I love finding products like that that just suit really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that often I find products that I just fall in love with but I love it when I do! I need to get my hands on one of their big boxes at Christmas time, such a great way to try out loads of different products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Sharon I haven't used any s&g make up either although I really want to- I can never seem to see it in any Boots I go into, which is weird now I think of it! This looks fab though, I'm always on the lookout for new eyebrow products and the fact that it lasts all day like that for you is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only find it in the north really.. I assumed all boots carried it but that doesn't seem to be the case. I couldn't believe how well it held up! The kitchen can get like a sauna on a busy day and it was still there at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We only get the S&G bath range here in Malaysia. I have read so much good reviews about the makeup range but unfortunately for me, I haven't got the chance to try it yet. :-(

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen the makeup range in a few boots stores here so I do have to go searching for it. Its worth it though! Maybe you could find it online? Its not as good for seeing the shade ranges though thats the only problem with it :/

      Delete