Friday, 8 August 2014

Mini Bourjois Haul

Hi guys!
For the first time in a long time I actually managed to restrain myself while in boots.
This is a big thing for me. Seriously.
I got three things, all from Bourjois as it had a 3 for 2 offer on and you got a free pair of sunglasses along with it.

I've actually had these bits on my wishlist for ages so I'm delighted with myself.
First up is the Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Ping Pong.
I'm a sucker for bright lips at the minute and already obsessed with this shade.I think I was obsessed with it before I even bought it.

This mascara has been all over the blog world so I knew I had to try it out myself to see if it really did live up to the hype. Full review will be up in a few days but so far so good.


The Java powder has been on my wishlist for nearly a year now but I use powder so little I kept forgetting about it.
It's not a traditional mattifying powder which I love as I prefer a dewy finish. It's illuminating and I've only used it twice now but i think it's love.


I might not of bought much but I have a wishlist as long as my arm now that I'm itching to buy.
I might need to avoid Boots on payday. It never ends well.

What do you think of my purchases? Anything you like? And are you able to restrain yourself when you're in Boots?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love a bourjois haul! I love the java rice powder and the velvet matte lips. Haven't tried the mascara but I hear great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mascara's really nice! I haven't stopped wearing the velvet matte lip laquer since I got it, such a pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete