Thursday, 7 August 2014

Facacia Skincare Review - Initial Thoughts

I'm excited today as I have some lovely news for you lovely people!
There has been a launch very recently (August 2nd) of a brand new skincare brand and I have it here for an initial review today.

Introducing Facacia Skincare.*
They have an antibacterial face wash (£19 for 100ml) and an antibacterial serum (£23 for 30ml)in this line and so far they are turning out to be lovely.
I myself have dry skin but I get spots every so often that then refuse to leave but I'm betting this pair will get rid of them in no time.
Now, like I said, I have dry skin so I was worried the face wash might be to drying for it but so far it hasn't.
It's a foaming cleanser that contains salicylic acid so perfect in the fight against spots.

 I would advise to keep it away from your eyes as it does sting a little.
I love the packaging for this.It looks so clean and fresh. The face wash is durable plastic with a double pump and the serum is a beautiful weighty metal.
For me, the serum is my favourite of the two. It's thick for a serum but it sinks into the skin so quickly and really does moisturise.


 I've used this in place of a primer and it gave a really nice result. It even gentler on my dry skin than the face wash and I may have to repurchase this when this one runs out.
This is available now on QVC for the introductory price of £29 for the pair.
I'll be giving a more in depth review in about a month when I've really tested them out but so far so good!
As far as I I know QVC does ship to Ireland so if your interested why not check it out?
*PR Sample
All thoughts and opinions are my own, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment