Sunday, 31 August 2014

Catrice Eyeshadow Quads

I love my budget brands. Catrice is definitely up there in my favourite brands anyway so I thought I'd share these eyeshadow quads which I've been loving lately.
First up is the quad in 040 'Never Let Me Go' and it's a lovely quad of natural colours with a beautiful rose gold in it as well.

The colours all have a slight shimmer to them and they work together so well. They blend beautifully into each other as well as other shadows and the pigment is amazing.
I love using the rose gold shade on my entire eyelid by itself just to brighten up my eyes a bit when I can't be bothered to do a full eye look. It catches the light beautifully and I feel like I've made more of an effort.

Swatched top- Left to Right and then Bottom- Left to Right

The second palette was part of one of their seasonal collections about a year ago but I've seen it in some chemists in the 'half off' box quite a few times.
I got it as part of a gift set for Christmas and while I wouldn't have bought it myself I'm quite happy I possess it.

There are three shimmer shades and one matte in the palette and like the other one they are all buttery soft, pigmented and they blend beautifully. The matte light green one is the one least lacking in pigment and is a little more powdery than the rest. I don't use that colour too often but just be aware of it.
Swatched top- Left to Right and then Bottom- Left to Right

There are four combinations to choose from and I have my eye on the F'rosen Yoghurt. It has beautiful pinks and a gorgeous plum colour that will be perfect for Autumn. This one here..
These retail for €3.99 and are available in Penney's and selected pharmacies

2 comments:

  1. Both palette are gorgeous! The swatches looks really pigmented (except for the green).

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. apart from the green(which i don't use anyway) they are fantastic. I'm looking forward to trying out the others :)

    ReplyDelete