Saturday, 9 August 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara

Hi guys.
So I bought this recently in Boots on an unusually restrained trip and I'm really liking it.

The wand is another of those strange ones that are all over the place recently.
Hopefully you can make out the tiny little balls that are in the wand. I'm not quite sure what they're there for but the wand is lovely to use.
It's quite a wet mascara which I don't mind.I'll probably like it even more when it dries out a little bit as that's just my preference.
It's beautifully black and it gives the volume it claims to. It also gives a nice amount of length.
The packaging for this is so nice as well. I'm a complete magpie when it comes to shiny things.
The little stopper on the inside of the tube works very well as I don't have to scrape of a ton of product before I can put it on my lashes like I have to with other mascaras I've tried.

Bare lashes
With one coat of mascara.
This retails for €12.99 and it's well worth it.
I'm beginning to think this could replace my beloved Catrice  mascara when it runs out i like it that much!
Have you tried this mascara/ What did you think?


8 comments:

  1. Great review! I recently bought this mascara (waterproof version) and I agree, it's brilliant and can't beat the price. xx

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might try the waterproof version whenever I finish this one. And about 10 other mascaras ha. xx

      Delete
  2. I've not tried this mascara but the difference in the images is amazing! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really nice mascara! I'd recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the waterproof version of this and I love it! The brush is fantastic, I'll definitely repurchase it. It looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely try the waterproof version when this runs out! And thank you!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks fab!! I have been using a clinique one as I got as a gift recently which is great,but the definition this one gives your eyes is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it's a really lovely mascara :) ooh clinique do lovely mascaras, I've tried two tester sizes from them and loved both.
    Thanks for reading!x

    ReplyDelete