Thursday, 17 July 2014

Sleek Face Contour Kit

Hey guys and welcome back.
Todays post is about the Sleek Contour kit.
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light 
 This is the best contour palette I've come across yet. I was pretty happy with using my eyebrow kit from Catrice  as they had quite a taupe-greyish shade and it did work as long as you weren't to heavy handed with it. But this knocked it out of the park.
The contour shade is a lovely matte brown with no red or orange undertones so perfect for fair skin. It blends so nicely with anything else that I've on my face and it's easily buildable so you can go for as strong a contour as you like.
Swatched 
The highlighter in this palette is one of the most luminous i have ever tried. It's beautiful but a little goes along way as it is so pigmented and shimmery. I love this on my brow bone and i find it compliments the contour shade quite well on top of the cheek bone. Its champagne toned and it goes lovely with my fair skin.
For 7.99 Euro its a brilliant product. The pigmentation and blendability (?) is one of the best I've found.
The packaging is very good as well. There's a very decent sized mirror and it has that satisfying 'click' when it closes. It's actually a little hard to open so you can throw it in your bag with no fear of it opening up again.
I love Sleek Makeup as a whole because they cater for all skin tones, from the very fair to to very dark, which isn't something you see a lot in the majority of drugstore makeup. 
I'm hoping to try out some of their eyeshadow palettes soon to see if the quality is the same across the board.
You can find it on Boots.ie
Have you Tried this? What should I try next from Sleek?

No comments:

Post a Comment