Monday, 28 July 2014

NYX Butter Gloss- Peach Cobbler

Hey guys, hope your well.
Today's post is about this lovely butter gloss from NYX:

I have it in the shade Peach cobbler and it's a lovely peachy coral shade that's perfect for summer.

I love everything about this gloss and will definitely be picking up a few more shades when I next can.
It has such a nice amount of pigment in it. Not too sheer but not too in your face either. The packaging is a good concept as well, as the colour of the packaging corresponds with the colour of the butter gloss. This will come in very handy if you have a few too many lip products as it's easily recognisable.

The dough-foot applicator picks up the perfect amount of product and it's easily controlled.
 The only thing I would maybe change is the stickyness. If it's windy and you have long loose hair it could have a tendancy to get stuck in it but that happens with the majority of glosses so it's not too big of a deal.
It retails at 5.49 Euro which is a nice price for the quality. Lasting time is around the 2 hour mark but I lose the glossyness at around an hour. the colour does stay though so I do like that about it. 
I already have my eye on 4 other shades so do try them if you ever see them, just be prepared to want more.
Have you tried these? What did you think?

6 comments:

  1. That shade looks lovely on you, I'm loving the butter glosses, such a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I want all the shades now,they're just so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty, definitely need this in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely do! I need ALLL the shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this shade too and you just reminded me to start using it again. I also have Peaches and Cream which is my absolute favourite! xx

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh must remember to get that one!Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete