Monday, 21 July 2014

MUA Undress Me too and Heaven And Earth Palettes Review

Hey guys and welcome back.
Today I have another eye shadow palette review for you.
Top: Undress me too
Bottom: Heaven and Earth
These have been out now for a good while but I've only recently got them and I'm really enjoying them.
Undress Me Too is the one I've probably used most of.
It has a mixture of warm and cool tones which i like using together.

There are twelve shades in this palette, three of which are matte (Naked, Lavish and Corrupt) and these are the least pigmented. The shimmer shades are lovely though, not as buttery as some of my shadow palettes but still very nice. There isn't a lot of fallout with these shadows. 
Top row, swatched left to right
Bottom Row, swatched left to right



The heaven and earth palette contains all shimmery shades which i don't mind to much but a matte transition colour would be handy.They are all very pigmented and fall out is minimal.

Top row L-R
Bottom row L-R
I can't find any shade names for this palette.
 As you can see they are all quite shimmery but very pigmented.
The packaging for both these palettes is quite cheap feeling. I think if I dropped them it would just break apart. In saying that these palettes are priced at 6 Euro so even if they did break it wouldn't be a huge loss.
Wear time is around seven to eight hours. Without a primer they do crease slightly on me but with a primer underneath they're just fine and they blend really nicely. 
I would recommend these palettes but if you are a matte lover they're probably not the best option for you.
Have you tried these palettes?Have you any recommendations from the brand for me to try out next?

No comments:

Post a Comment