Thursday, 31 July 2014

July Favourites!

So this is my first ever favourites post!
I Thought I'd have a lot more than I do but there's still quite a few bits and bobs.
First up is this lovely foundation from Catrice

Now it doesn't last 18 hours as it claims but oh, its just beautiful. it has a demi-matte finish which I feel is perfect for my dry skin in this clammy weather and I love it.
Full review will be up soon as it needs its.
Priced at 6.99 euro 

Catrice Ultimate Shine lipstick in Read the Nudes- Paper
This is such a lovely nude for pale skins. it has a lovely amount of colour and the shine is incredible.
it's not as glittery as it looks here.. i swear.
This shade is actually being discontinued at some stage next week so do try get your hands on it and maybe stockpile them..I bought six of them. That's how much I love it. They retail for less than 5 Euro.

Next up is MAC Magenta lip liner

This is my go-to lipstick if I'm going out for the night. I always get at least one person asking what it is as well as it is a colour you don't see around that often.
It's just gorgeous and in some lights it has a purple/blue iridescence to it. This was 15.00
Top: Catrice Read the Nudes-Paper
Bottom : MAC Magenta lip liner

Catrice The Giant Mascara
I've blogged about this already here  but if I'm wearing mascara it's usually this.
Silly Catrice is also discontinuing this so pick a few up if you get a chance.

This is my third tube of this. I had a horrible reaction the the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish so I thought I'd give this one a go instead. Now i did get rid of the muslin cloth but that's only because flannels retain the heat much better. I pick this up whenever Boots are doing the vouchers and it's around 7 euro when I use one.
It does what it says and my skin loves it.


This candle is probably my favourite candle I've ever purchased and unfortunatly they are only available in Donegal at the minute.
You can usually find them in gift shops around the county and the range from 6.50 to 9.00 Euro.
They are hand made and scented using only essential oils so are natural.
The scent fills the entire room within 10 minutes and are one of the few candles that doesn't give me a headache.
If your ever in Donegal keep an eye out for them.
They do loads of different scents so I'm sure you'll find one you like.


I borrowed this of a friend and I'm devouring it.
It's just Tina Fey being her usual hilarious self and it's well worth a read.

Songs I've been loving this month is SIA's album 1000 forms of fear and a brilliant Irish band called Walking on Cars. It's something for me to find a band that i love every single song of but these guys are amazing.
The video's that they put with the songs really just add to them and I'm pretty obsessed with everything they do.

So there's my July favourites! Hope you liked them!
Is there anything on this list you've been loving too?






No comments:

Post a Comment