Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Essence Longlasting Lipsticks

Hey guys and welcome back.
Today's post is about these little beauties.
L-R 03 Dare to Wear, 07 Natural Beauty, 09 Wear Berries!


I'm legitimately in love with these lipsticks. I probably wear natural beauty and wear berries and least twice a week each.The packaging on them is so sleek and study, they have that satisfying 'click' when you close them so they're brilliant for just chucking in your bag. The colour on the ring encircling them corresponds with the colour inside so the packaging really is well thought out.

 They have the 'e' embossed on them which i think is also a nice touch.
For 2.79 Euro they really are brilliant.
Essence claim ' that they provide your lips with intensive colour without drying them out' and it's all true.
these are honestly some of the nicest lipsticks I've come across in the drugstore.
the pigmentation that they have is better than some of my higher end lipsticks and they really are long lasting for a satin finish lipstick.
I would usually get around 6 to 7 hours which i think is brilliant for a drugstore lipstick.
L-R Dare to Wear, Wear berries,Natural Beauty
Natural Beauty
Wear Berries!
Dare to Wear

Natural Beauty is the perfect 'my lips but better' shade for me.I'm on my third one of these so that might give you an indication of just how much i love it.
wear berries is just beautiful.Not as dark as i was hoping but a lovely way to wear purple lips on an everyday basis.
Dare to Wear is a beautiful blue toned red that really does make your teeth look whiter.it wears down (after about 7 hours to a lovely all over stain. no fear off just a red ring around the outside of your lips with this one.
there are twelve shades to choose from in this range, from nudes to vibrant reds and pinks.
I'm picking up the pink shade in 'blush my lips' as soon as its back in stock in my local chemist.
I've heard that Essence have recently launched in America so if you want to try the brand, start with these.
Have you tried these lipsticks? What are your thoughts on them?







2 comments:

  1. Loving the pictures of the colours! These look fab,and what a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're probably my favourite affordable lipsticks. I have so many of them and its fine because they're so cheap!:)

      Delete