Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Essence Liquid Eyeliner- Waterproof

Hey guys and welcome back.
Today I have one of my favourite eyeliners to review for you.
 Essence Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
This was one of the first liquid eyeliners that I bought when I was switching from kohl to something a bit more black. I've repurchased this more times than I can count and I use this one over my more 'high-end' eyeliners the majority of the time.
It was with this eyeliner that I learnt how to do a cat eye and actually get a nice straight line.
The tip just made it so easy.

The tip  is a flock applicator- basically a spongy material, and it's also slightly curved so it hugs the lash line-
no annoying gap between the lashes with this one.
Its also very highly pigmented, not a very dark grey colour like others I've tried, and it sets matte.

Drying time is also very quick as well so you won't have to keep your eye's closed for ages to stop it transferring. 
I haven't noticed any flaking with this eyeliner either but that's not usually a problem i would have anyway.
For less than 4 Euro your getting an amazing product.
I would definitely recommend this eyeliner, the price and the results are just unbeatable.
Have you tried this eyeliner? What did you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment