Friday, 18 July 2014

Catrice Nail Polish

Hey guys and welcome back.
Todays post is about these lovely nail polishes from one of my favourite brands.
L-R No Snow Petrol, King of Greens, Caught On The Red Carpet, Steel My Heart, Am I Blue Or Green? 
Am I Blue Or Green? On the nail wheel and bottle it kept coming up very washed out.Silly camera.
The rest are true to colour.
I have quite a few shades in these as you can see.
But then there are 46 different shades to chose from, as well as the limited edition ones so your spoiled for choice really.
These retail at 2.79 Euro in Penney's as well as some chemists and for the quality of them you really can't go wrong
Two thin coats is as I need for full opacity. You could do more but two is plenty for me.

The brush is thin and flat so applying them is a breeze. Drying time about is around 5 minutes. If the layers were quite thick it could take longer.
I would advise wearing a base coat under the darker shades as they do have a tendency to stain so just be aware of that.
Lasting power is ok, I would get around two to three days with minor tip wear and around five days before they started to chip properly. That's with no topcoat.
These are really good nail polishes, maybe not as good a formula as the Essence ones, but for the colour selection I don't really mind.
Have you tried these?What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment