Saturday, 5 July 2014

Catrice BB All Round Foundation

Hey guys, and welcome to my blog.
For my first post I'm going to talk about a BB/foundation I haven't really heard that much about in the blogging world for some reason. This product is easily the best BB cream I've found on the market without having to spend half a weeks wages on.
Propped up by Dillard the Duck

It's quite a thick consistency as you can see here;

It also strangely enough has a bit of a gritty texture as you start to work it in but it disappears quickly so its not to big of an issue.
Blended out it has a medium coverage- easily the best coverage I've seen in a product that markets itself as a BB cream anyway.And thankfully not orange tinged which is something of a miracle in a drugstore BB cream.

It has a demi-matte finish to it so perfect for summer as you won't be looking too shiny, but also not flat like some matte foundations can look like. There are 3, possibly 4 shade ranges in this. I have the lightest and it's fine as long as i blend it down my neck a little, but i am quite pale anyway.
Overall i think it's a very good product for under 6 Euros and would suit the majority of skin types.I, myself have dry skin but do get oily occasionally and it works for me all the time.
What are your thoughts on this?I'd love to hear your opinions...
xo everyday unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment