Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour

Hey guys, and welcome back.
Today's post is all about Catrice eye shadows, specifically the absolute eye colour range and I have 3 shades to review.
L-R 140 The Captain Of The Black Pearl, 420 Talk Like An Egyptian
570 Plum Up The Jam

As you can see Talk Like An Egyptian has seen better days. I dropped it but kind of fixed it by using alcohol.
swatched dry and then damp
As you can see there isn't really that much difference between them swatched dry and wet.Its only really noticeable with Talk Like An Egyptian.
The pigment on these isn't the greatest that I've ever tried but for under 3.50 they're really not that bad at all.
I would usually use a primer under and that does up the vibrancy on them considerably.
I use the black shade to smudge into my lash line for an understated eye when I don't have the patience for liquid eyeliner and i find that there is very little fallout for a black eye shadow. The other two shades also have very little fallout.
The gold is beautiful as an inner corner highlight and the plum shade is lovely for warming up a smoky eye.


Have you tried these eye shadows?what did you think?
*This post is not sponsored. All products were bought with my own money.



No comments:

Post a Comment