Thursday, 24 July 2014

Beauty Haul!

Hi guys and welcome back.
So yesterday i found out that NYX finally had a stand in an area that wasn't to far away from me.
I hotfooted it over and had my money at the ready.
The stand had just been put in that day and not all the products were there yet so I'll have to make another trip in a week or two I think.
This is what I got altogether:

I picked up a few L'Oreal bits as the were all reduced to two Euro.
This was because they got rid of the stand to make way for the NYX stand.

These were the 3 NYX products i picked up.
The HD Photogenic concealer in the very yellow shade which was 6.99 Euro
a Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler (6.49) and a matte lipstick in the shade Summer Breeze.(5.49)

I picked up 4 products from L'oreal as they were on such a good deal. I would've got more but this was the only things left that I liked the look of.
I got a Perfect Match concealer in the shade 3 Cream,
a Glam Shine Miss Candy lip gloss in 703 Tart Lollipop,
a Colour Infallible pressed pigment 14 eternal Black and an Extra Volume Collagene mascara in Smoky Black.

From the Catrice stand I picked up two of their BB Allround Foundations in 010 Light Beige , half price at 3.53 Euro
These were half price as they are getting discontinued soon and i may pick up another few as they are one of my favourite bases. Review here
I also picked up their Photo Finish foundation in the shade 010 Sand Beige. This was 6.99 Euro.
No doubt you'll see these products being reviewed in the coming weeks when i have properly got a feel for them.
What do you think of the items i got? Are there any i should of left behind or stocked up more on?
Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, good haul! I got a few nyx bits myself recently but I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I'll be interested to see how those bb creams fare, they look interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to pick up a few more nyx bits once they get it all stocked, the bits i've tried are all pretty good :) The bb cream is really good! It's probably my most used based as it has amazing coverage for a bb cream and it's not orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you picked up some great bargains :O the nix lip products are great, you should definitely buy more of them :D x http://lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm heading straight back on pay day! I want them all :)

      Delete